Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Floral Nights

I absolutely love online shopping. What's better than sitting in the comfort of your home, with a steaming cup of tea, browsing online stores at your own pace without the hassle of pushy crowds? My favourite things to look at online are shoes and I have just now found a new way to help fuel my shoe obsession: Online Avenue! This web-store has hundreds of gorgeous shoes ranging from sandals to boots to stilettos. My favourite pair on Online Avenue are the Dolcis High Heels in white and blue (they also come in gold and tan!) I can already tell that these beauties are going to be a staple item for my spring/summer wardrobe! I took the Dolcis peep toes on their first outing on Saturday night for a dinner out in London, here's how I styled them:



I'm wearing:
Dolcis Sandals | Online Avenue
Clutch | ASOS
'Molly' Jeans | River Island
Kimono | Miss Selfridge
Cami | River Island

I've already spotted another pair of heels on Online Avenue that I just have to order! So I'm sure another post is soon to follow this...

20 comments:

  1. In love with your shoes ..... Amazing look <3

    Would u like to follow each other?
    follow me via GFC and i will follow u back for sure <3

    xoxo
    www.Arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heels ! They look AMAZING on you !

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks so pretty :)
    Love those shoes, I'd definitely would want some of those!

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with online shopping lol especially since I hate the busy crowds in stores. those shoes are cute!!

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful heels! I love your clutch too!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely floral jacket!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit :) Love the shoes *.*

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhh... that sandals!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts, beautiful photos & design! It’s really amazing!
    Great job! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice blog !! thanks for your visit !!! you think if we continue down gfc kisses ???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful oufit dear!
    Love the heels!!!
    I'm following you via GFC,kindly follow back
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing sandals, have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice look :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin ? :)
    Just let me know, dear ♥
    www.blog017.blogspot.com
    Kisses from Poland !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sooo cute sandals :)
    http://www.adelaacanski.com/2015/02/hallo-tonight.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love online shopping too! Haha I am totally checking out that site! Cute stuff!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really enjoy this look! The to and heels are especially pretty!
    Thanks for your comment btw :-)

    Stop by anytime:
    Http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. those heels are gorg
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those heels are to die for!!!!! You are so pretty :) Your blog is so cute
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great outfit. I immediately fell in love with your heels. They look gorgeous on you! I wondered if you would like to follow each other via GFC. Let me know on my blog. That would be really awesome! Have a nice weekend! :)

    A fashionable Rendezvous
    A fashionable Rendezvous | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...